Subject: Auto and Home quote
From: Sue Camp <[email-masked]>
To: 'Michael B' <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:30:07 -0400

Hi: I put together a quote with Auto Owners for your review. This quote is
if there are no tickets in the last three years.

Let me know what you would like to do or have any questions. I did a six
month quote for the auto if you wanted to take advantage of the paid in full
discount. If you can't then I can do the annual which is just double the
price. 

I also should mention if I did a simple term life policy for one of the kids
the premium for the life policy is about $45 a year and the savings on the
home and auto would be approximately 5% which means the savings is much more
than the price of the policy. 

Best regards,

Sue Camp
Lebuda-Totte-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268

[email-masked]

Please ask us about life insurance!!

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

**Please remember you cannot bind, change, or cancel coverage via e-mail
request.**