Subject: RE: Accident :(
From: "Sue Camp" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:54:51 -0500

No you shouldn't have any out of pocket and you have $35.00 a day rental if
you need it.  I know Crippen Auto Mall 627-8411 is affiliated with
Frankenmuth which might speed things along but you can use whomever you
want.  I will file the claim and an adjust will call you. What is a good
number for the adjuster to reach you at? 

Sue Camp

Lebuda-Simons-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268
 <BLOCKED::mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 9:44 AM
To: Sue Camp
Subject: Re: Accident :(

Hi Sue.

    The incident occurred on W. Saginaw Hwy about a block East of S. Creyts
Rd.  This is in Eaton County (Delta Twp).  

    Basically what happened is that a van in the left turn lane (with no
signal) pulling out onto Saginaw did not see me in the right lane.  I think
the driver may have been sitting there for a while and realized it would be
difficult to turn left.  So he turned right when I did.  I stopped as soon
as I realized he was turning toward me but He still hit the front drivers
side corner of the car.  I had no way of avoiding him since there was a snow
bank to the right of me.  The vehicle the man was driving was a newer
rental.  He said he had paid for the insurance on it.  (Don't know if that
matters or not).  Sorry, that was not too brief of a description.

    As far as the repairs, I was thinking of taking it to Grand Ledge Ford
where I bought it.  My sales person told me that they would give me a loaner
car while they are doing the repairs.  Which I would need.  Can you tell me
if I will be paying any out of pocket expenses and/or if it matters who and
where I take it to?

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Sue Camp <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 7:24 AM

Subject: RE: Accident :(

Hi: Sorry to hear about the mishap. Glad no one was hurt.

Can you email me where the accident occurred, what police department, a
brief description of what happened and I can file the claim.  Any clue where
you'd like to take the vehicle for repairs because there are collision shops
affiliated with Frankenmuth. 

Call me if you'd like and we can discuss

Sue Camp

Lebuda-Simons-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268
 <BLOCKED::mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:05 PM
To: Sue Camp
Subject: Accident :(

Hello Sue.

So I got in a little fender bender with the 07 Milan on Tuesday night.

It is only accident since back in 1983 or 84 so I am not certain how all of
this plays out.  The other driver was ticketed and I was given a card from
the Deputy with the case # on it (Tietsort 11-986).  There is some damage to
the driver side front quarter panel.  The bumper may need repair or
replacement as well.  Can you tell me how I should proceed with getting
things taken care of?  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]