Subject: FW: 2012 Lincoln
From: Sue Camp <[email-masked]>
To: 'Michael B' <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:43:57 -0400

Here is a proof. 

I'll check your rates after this change clears. 

Best regards,

Sue Camp
Lebuda-Totte-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268

[email-masked]

Please ask us about life insurance!!

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

**Please remember you cannot bind, change, or cancel coverage via e-mail
request.**

 

From: Scamp.lebud01 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 12:38 PM
To: Susan Camp
Subject: