Subject: Frankenmuth planned withdrawal
From: Sue Camp <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:26:56 -0500

Hi: I talked to the company and your 10/26 payment was reversed which means
the last recorded payment was 9/25/14 so the amount owed is the premium
charge to the cancellation date of 10/25/14. 

If you have any other questions please let me know. 

Stay warm 

Best regards,

Sue Camp
Lebuda-Totte-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268

[email-masked]

Please ask us about life insurance!!

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

**Please remember you cannot bind, change, or cancel coverage via e-mail
request.**