Subject: FW: Proofs
From: "Sue Camp" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 12:14:23 -0500

All Attached

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Sue Camp

Lebuda-Simons-Bray Agency Inc

1071 Trowbridge Rd

East Lansing, Mi 48823
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268
 <BLOCKED::mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

  _____  

From: Scamp.lebud01 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Proofs