Subject: Re: SMITH & DeROSE AGENCY REVISED AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE PROPOSAL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 17:10:12 -0400

Okay.  Thank you.
 
Joe

In a message dated 5/21/2015 3:31:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hello Joe.
Pricing looks good.  I have to speak with  my son-in-law again to find out 
where he is in the process of getting things  switched on his end.  I will 
just call you tomorrow to confirm what  you need from me to get things 
rolling.  Talk to you then.
Thank you,
Michael  Bishop

From: [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])  
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 4:12 PM
To: [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])  
Subject: SMITH & DeROSE AGENCY REVISED AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE  PROPOSAL

Mike:

Please find attached, revised Auto Owners auto insurance  proposal.  Please 
call me with questions, 517 655-2812 office or after  4:30pm at 517 
881-0222.
 
Joe