Subject: SMITH & DeROSE AGENCY AUTO & HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE: Completed forms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 09:10:10 -0400

Mike:

I received the completed applications for the  homeowners and auto policies 
and we are ready to bind coverages.  I have a  couple of questions.
 
1)  When do you want coverages to begin on the homeowners  and auto 
policies?  We can start as early as today.  Please let me  know.
 
2)  We had also discussed increasing the BI (bodily  injury) & PD (property 
damage) from 100/300/100 on the automobiles to  300/300/300.  Do you want 
the higher limits on the  auto insurance? 
 
Joe

In a message dated 5/22/2015 3:02:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hello Joe.
Attached are the completed forms.  Let me know  the soonest we can get this 
in place.
Thank you,
Michael  B