Subject: RE: Accident :(
From: "Sue Camp" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:24:42 -0500

Hi: Sorry to hear about the mishap. Glad no one was hurt.

Can you email me where the accident occurred, what police department, a
brief description of what happened and I can file the claim.  Any clue where
you'd like to take the vehicle for repairs because there are collision shops
affiliated with Frankenmuth. 

Call me if you'd like and we can discuss

Sue Camp

Lebuda-Simons-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268
 <BLOCKED::mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:05 PM
To: Sue Camp
Subject: Accident :(

Hello Sue.

So I got in a little fender bender with the 07 Milan on Tuesday night.

It is only accident since back in 1983 or 84 so I am not certain how all of
this plays out.  The other driver was ticketed and I was given a card from
the Deputy with the case # on it (Tietsort 11-986).  There is some damage to
the driver side front quarter panel.  The bumper may need repair or
replacement as well.  Can you tell me how I should proceed with getting
things taken care of?  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]