Subject: Frankenmuth billing
From: Sue Camp <[email-masked]>
To: 'Michael B' <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:02:36 -0500

Finally I got someone to call me back regarding the charge. This charge is
added amount from the policy increase. Your September eft was reversed so
the amount due is the increase amount from the renewal of 9/20/ to the
cancel date of 10/25. I hope this makes sense.  

Best regards,

Sue Camp
Lebuda-Totte-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268

[email-masked]

Please ask us about life insurance!!

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

**Please remember you cannot bind, change, or cancel coverage via e-mail
request.**