Subject: Re: Homeowners insurance
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:22:17 -0400

Mike:

I have some questions regarding your homeowners insurance  proposal.  
Please call the agency at 517 655-2812 when you have time to  talk.
 
Joe 

In a message dated 4/23/2015 11:36:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  m
[email-masked] writes:

Hello Joe.
I am shopping my homeowners insurance as it looks like  it jumped up again 
for this year.  I know you do our Work Comp/Liability  insurance for Labor 
Law (and for my brother-in-law Joe) and thought maybe  you could quote me.  I 
have attached a copy of what I am currently  carrying and would probably 
just like to continue in that manner.  Let me  know what you come up with.
Thank you,
Michael  Bishop
LLPS