Subject: RE: Amended policy payment schedule
From: "Sue Camp" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 13:14:09 -0400

April's draw will be $295.61. You should receive a new statement but I don't
think it will be sent out for April because of the time restraints. 

Best regards,

Sue Camp
Lebuda-Totte-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Please ask us about life insurance!!

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

**Please remember you cannot bind, change, or cancel coverage via e-mail
request.**

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 12:47 PM
To: Sue Camp
Subject: Amended policy payment schedule

Hello Sue.

I received the amended policy with the Alero removed.  I was thinking there
be an adjustment to the cost which would be reflected in the amount that is
deducted each month.  Is there a new payment schedule for my policy?  If so,
is that something that you could send over to me?  Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop