Subject: RE: Insurance increase?
From: "Sue Camp" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:42:21 -0400

On you home policy. The one good thing is your premium is lower than last
year even though the coverage increased. The insurance companies can not go
by SEV values. Say if you had a fire - the price of lumber and contractors
(when an insurance company is involved) are going up. Plus debris removal is
very expensive. All the companies go by a replacement cost software and the
homes have to be insured for 100% replacement value.  I know there is
probably a house right around the corner that can be bought for a lot less
than you have you home insured at but if a claim happens there is so much
more than goes into the reason it is insured for the amount it is. Maybe
next year this may change but for now this is how it's done. 

Let me know if you need anything further or call me if you want to discuss. 

I feel the same way you do.

Sue Camp

Lebuda-Simons-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268
 <BLOCKED::mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 1:01 PM
To: Sue Camp
Subject: Insurance increase?

Sue,

I just received my statement for my insurance on my rental and it looks as
though it may have increased.  I received my assessment and the value of the
property actually decreased.  I know that costs do increase but based on
some of the descriptions of the "products" on the itemized portion of the
bill, it looks as though there is some language referring to an automatic
increase due to a Insurance to Value Clause.  Can you check into all of this
for me?  I would just like a better understanding of what has transpired
since the last billing statement.  Let me know if you can help me with this.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]