Subject: Quotes for insurance
From: Sue Camp <[email-masked]>
To: 'Michael B' <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:08:39 -0400

Hi: I quoted both auto and home and Frankenmuth is still cheaper. I do see
where you have full medical for your auto renewal though. If you want to
change that bacj to excess medical it would save on the premium but I'll
need a letter from your health provider that they would be primary in the
event of injuries sustained in an auto accident. Can you get me that?  

Best regards,

Sue Camp
Lebuda-Totte-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268

[email-masked]

Please ask us about life insurance!!

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

**Please remember you cannot bind, change, or cancel coverage via e-mail
request.**