Subject: RE: Proof of insurance
From: "Sue Camp" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:07:05 -0400

I see where I had done this using the 501 S. Capitol address. Is that
correct? 

I will re fax. 

Sue Camp

Lebuda-Simons-Bray Agency Inc
Phone (517) 336-8000
Fax (517) 336-9268
 <BLOCKED::mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
exclusively for the individual(s) or entities to which it is addressed. The
message, together with any attachments and all other content, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 1:02 PM
To: Sue Camp
Subject: Fw: Proof of insurance

Sue,

I sent an email (below) to you back on Oct 10th.  I received another letter
stating they still had not received the information.  Could you fax over
that information to them and let me know when that has been completed.  Much
appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: Sue Camp <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 4:33 PM

Subject: Proof of insurance

Sue,

I need a proof of insurance sent over to the credit union for the 2004 Chevy
Malibu.  I took out a loan and used the car as collateral.  I need you to
add Lake Trust Credit Union as the lien holder or loss payee.  Please fax it
to 877-556-4385.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]