Subject: Thank You!
From: Marisa Bishop <[email-masked]>
To: Father <[email-masked]>, mommy bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 00:13:00 -0500

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to you two on behalf of
Soundsgood and the Church Plant for all that you have helped us with!
Seriously. We are so grateful to have people like you who believe in vision
and want to help us make disciples.

You have no idea how many lives you've touched (and will be touching)
through your support. You have made an eternal impact. Your giving of time,
money, energy, and resources for the sake of the Gospel does not go
unnoticed. Not only do we appreciate it, as you are helping us follow the
path God has for our lives as a church plant and for Soundsgood, but God
sees and loves your heart, and I truly believe He will bless you greatly
for it.

On a slightly different note, you have no idea the eternal impact you have
made on your own daughters' lives. Thank you for being incredible, Godly
parents to Christina and I. We would not be where we are today without your
prayers, guidance, and wisdom throughout the years. Although there are a
lot of unknowns going forward in 2015, there's no doubt in my mind that God
is going to do so much in and through our family. It's really going to be
the best year yet. Thank you for sticking by me through the unknowns,
insecurities, and uncertainties in life, as I've been seeking the will of
God. As I grow in the Lord, I'm definitely beginning to see the beauty in
the process and the beauty in the unknowns.

I just keep praising God for you two. I don't want to know where I would be
without your constant discipling over the years. Thinking back in my life,
there was never a time where I wasn't hearing about Jesus. Thank you for
sending me to a school that spoke truth into my life. Thank you for
bringing me up in a church that taught me what it looks like to have a
relationship with Jesus. Thank you for cultivating an atmosphere in our
home where I could learn to hear the voice of the Lord. Thank you for being
and example of stepping out in faith and being obedient to what God has
called you to do. I'm inspired every time I think of the fact that you
picked up your family and moved across the country to follow the voice of
God. Although I hardly remember our move to California, and I know it
wasn't easy for you, I will forever be impacted by your sacrificial giving
of yourselves during that time. Wow. That's not average. I'm so proud of
the fact that my parents would be that sensitive to the call of God. I'm
learning more and more that many people don't have that. Not everyone has
the luxury of seeing their parents follow the Lord, and even more so, many
don't have parents encouraging them to do the same.

God's not finished with you yet. He has so much more in store for your
lives. There are more people you're going to reach for Jesus. There are
more people you are going to disciple. There are people eternally linked to
you. I'm not sure where you will be in 5, 10, or 20 years from now, but I
know that as you cling to Jesus and continue to follow Him, He will do
incredible things in and through both of you. You have mother and father
anointings on your lives, and I'm so excited to see how God will continue
to use that for the sake of His Kingdom.

Sorry for the long email (this is my short version, sorry it's all over the
place). You both are so amazing, I could go on for days. Just wanted to
give you a brief snippet of what your lives look like from my perspective.
I'm forever grateful to have you as parents. I don't deserve you, but God
knew I'd need you.

 I love you both to the moon and back.

-- 
*Marisa Bishop*
soundsgoodrecords.com
@marisanbishop