Subject: RE: New Direction IRA
From: "Marsha McCollum" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 12:07:55 -0600

Hi Michael -

Your account is open, so that is all good. We need nothing else from you in
regard to the account opening. 

However, we do need to know how you plan to put money into your account,
because there will be some paperwork required for that. Let me know how you
are planning to do this and I can get that paperwork to you along with
instructions. None of this paperwork is more then 2 pages, so it is not
intimidating. 

We will also need paperwork for your investment when you are ready to make
the purchase. Since you have indicated that you want to proceed similarly to
Troy, I have attached the Depository Election Form for Brinks, the
depository that Troy is using. He selected Segregated storage at Salt Lake
City. However, you can choose a different depository if you would like to.
The other investment paperwork can actually be completed online. I can go
over that once we get the account funded. 

 

Thanks, 

Marsha McCollum

877-742-1270 X 103

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 11:52 AM
To: Marsha McCollum
Subject: Re: New Direction IRA

Hello Marsha.

Is there an additional application I need to fill out other than the on-line
registration I was filling out?  I thought I had done pretty much all of it
with the exception of paying the fee.  However, since this is the first time
signing up with your company, I may not have saved any of that information
off.  I started doing something online and left a couple of times to take
care of some things and just never competed it.  If I need to fill it out an
actual paper application that is fine.  Let me know on that.  Also, I would
probably just like to go the same route as Troy did with the precious metals
and sign with the same company he did.  He said it was working out well for
him and I do not know about any companies that would be better.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Marsha McCollum <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 1:37 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: New Direction IRA

Hi Michael -

The coupon will give you $10 off your application fee. So, once you turn it
in (email or fax is fine) then you can either pay the $40 online or you can
give me cc info over the phone. 

Thanks,

Marsha McCollum

877-742-1270 X 103

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 11:26 AM
To: Marsha McCollum
Subject: Re: New Direction IRA

Hello Marsha.

I appreciate you reaching out to me.  I have signed up for the account but
still need to send in payment for the application.  Would the coupon you
sent me be applicable for my new application or just for future fees?  I
wasn't sure if I could only get this discount if I mailed in my application
and payment.  I could submit payment on line or mail it in.  Let me know
what might be the best way to proceed.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Marsha McCollum <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 1:13 PM

To: [email-masked] 

Subject: New Direction IRA

Hello Mike -

My name is Marsha McCollum and I am a client representative in the Precious
Metals department at New Direction IRA. I want to thank you for choosing us
to manage your retirement funds.  I would like to establish a few things. 

First, I saw that Troy Townsend referred you. Will you be purchasing from
GoldSilver as well? New Direction IRA does not recommend or endorse dealers
or depositories, so you can work with any dealer that you would like. Please
let me know if you have determined who the dealer will be.

Second, since Troy referred you, both of you are able to receive a discount
on fees. I have attached our Referral Coupon. Please complete that and send
it back to us at your earliest convenience. 

The last question I have is how you plan to fund your account. You can
transfer another IRA, rollover a retirement account, make a contribution, or
a combination of any of these options.

Please feel free to contact me directly via email or at 877-742-1270 X 103.

Best Regards,

 

Marsha McCollum

Precious Metals Specialist

New Direction IRA, Inc.

1070 West Century Drive,  Suite 101 

Louisville, Colorado  80027 

Phone: (303) 546-7930 

Fax: (303) 665-5962

Toll Free: (877) 742-1270 Ext 103

[email-masked]

Check us out at newdirectionira.com <https://newdirectionira.com/> 

For our FREE educational events on Self-Directed IRAs, visit:
http://events.NewDirectionIRA.com/ 

DISCLAIMER: New Direction IRA, Inc. does not render tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other professional advice. If tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other similar expert assistance is required, the services of
a competent professional should be sought. 

CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: As required by U.S. Treasury rules, we inform you that
if any Federal tax advice is contained in this email, including attachments
(in spite of our best efforts not to provide any tax advice), it is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (1) for
the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal
Revenue Service, or (2) to promote, market, or recommend to another party
any matter addressed herein.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is expressly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.