Subject: RE: account opening fee
From: "Jason Stone" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 15:42:59 -0600

Hi Michael,  

If you have a scanner just fill it out and send it back to me.  Or just
email who gets the $10 off for the opening fee and who gets the $50 off for
a future fee.  Thanks 

 

Jason Stone

[email-masked]

New Direction IRA, Inc.

1070 West Century Drive,  Suite 101 

Louisville, Colorado  80027 

Phone: (303) 546-7930 Ext 127

Fax: (303) 665-5962

Toll Free: (877) 742-1270

NewDirectionIRA.com

For our FREE educational events on Self-Directed IRAs, visit:
http://events.NewDirectionIRA.com/ 

DISCLAIMER: New Direction IRA, Inc. does not render tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other professional advice. If tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other similar expert assistance is required, the services of
a competent professional should be sought. 

CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: As required by U.S. Treasury rules, we inform you that
if any Federal tax advice is contained in this email, including attachments
(in spite of our best efforts not to provide any tax advice), it is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (1) for
the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal
Revenue Service, or (2) to promote, market, or recommend to another party
any matter addressed herein.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is expressly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 12:45 PM
To: Jason Stone
Subject: Re: account opening fee

Hello Jason.

I received a correspondence from Marsha McCollum with a coupon (see
attached).  I was told that I would need to send in the application with
payment to use the coupon.  Is there a way to get the discount without
mailing it in?  I have no problem paying that way if it doesn't matter to
get the discount.  Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Jason Stone <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 1:28 PM

To: [email-masked] 

Subject: FW: account opening fee

 

 

Hi Michael, 

We opened an account 1115903 for you and that cost is $50.  

You can make a payment at  <http://www.newdirectionira.com/fees.html>
http://www.newdirectionira.com/fees.html  on the left of the screen enter
your account number 1115903 and click pay now.  On the next page the item
price does not auto fill, place in that box the amount you wish to pay $50.
If you don't have a PayPal account click the link that says "Don't have a
PayPal account".  I can also take a payment over the phone or by mail.  If
you have any question please ask.  Thank you

 

 

 

 

Jason Stone

[email-masked]

New Direction IRA, Inc.

1070 West Century Drive,  Suite 101 

Louisville, Colorado  80027 

Phone: (303) 546-7930 Ext 127

Fax: (303) 665-5962

Toll Free: (877) 742-1270

NewDirectionIRA.com

For our FREE educational events on Self-Directed IRAs, visit:
http://events.NewDirectionIRA.com/ 

DISCLAIMER: New Direction IRA, Inc. does not render tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other professional advice. If tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other similar expert assistance is required, the services of
a competent professional should be sought. 

CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: As required by U.S. Treasury rules, we inform you that
if any Federal tax advice is contained in this email, including attachments
(in spite of our best efforts not to provide any tax advice), it is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (1) for
the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal
Revenue Service, or (2) to promote, market, or recommend to another party
any matter addressed herein.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is expressly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.