Subject: New Direction IRA
From: "Rhonda Hancock" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 12:22:26 -0600

Hi Michael,

My name is Rhonda Hancock and I am a member of the Precious Metals Asset
Team at New Direction IRA.

You had a Buy Direction Letter GoldSilver.com on file here but it has
expired. Are you still planning to make a purchase with GoldSilver.com? If
so, please send me an email that states you would like to extend the Buy
Direction Letter.

Example:

I, Michael Bishop, would still like to make a purchase with GoldSilver.com.
I authorize New Direction IRA to extend my Buy Direction Letter for another
90 days.

If not, please send me an email stating you wish to cancel the Buy Direction
Letter that we have on file.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Have a wonderful day!

Please do not send documents to my personal email address.  For security and
record-keeping purposes, all documents except bill payment requests must be
sent to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. Documents
specific to Precious Metals may be sent to  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked].  Documents will be logged and forwarded to the appropriate
department for processing.

 

Best Regards,

Rhonda Hancock

Client Representative

Precious Metals Asset Team

New Direction IRA, Inc.

Description: Description: email_sig_logo
1070 W. Century Dr. Ste. 101
Louisville CO 80027
p 303-546-7930, x136
f 303-665-5962
toll free: 877-742-1270
Visit our website:
<https://newdirectionira.com/?utm_source=NDIRA%2Bemail%2BSignature&utm_mediu
m=email%2Bsignature&utm_campaign=Email%2BSignatures> NewDirectionIRA.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/new-direction-ira-inc/> Description:
Description: linkedin-sig <http://facebook.com/selfdirect> Description:
Description: fb-sig <http://twitter.com/newdirectionira> Description:
Description: twitter-sig

DISCLAIMER: New Direction IRA, Inc. does not render tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other professional advice. If tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other similar expert assistance is required, the services of
a competent professional should be sought. CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: As required
by U.S. Treasury rules, we inform you that if any Federal tax advice is
contained in this email, including attachments (in spite of our best efforts
not to provide any tax advice), it is not intended or written to be used,
and cannot be used, by any person (1) for the purpose of avoiding any
penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, or (2) to
promote, market, or recommend to another party any matter addressed herein.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is expressly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.