Subject: RE: New Direction IRA
From: "Marsha McCollum" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 11:42:54 -0600

Good morning Mike -

The form we need for moving the funds here is the transfer form. I have
attached it to this email. The Rollover form is for accounts that are not
IRAs, such as a 401k. Go ahead and email that to me as well and we can get
going on it. If you have one, please send us a copy of the statement too. 

Segregated vs co-mingled:  the only difference in the storage is that
segregated is set apart in a separate locker, while co-mingled are stored in
a common area with our other client's metals. For the most part, the choice
between the two options is a personal preference. The only time that it
could potentially make a difference is if you were going to buy specific
years of some coins and you want to make sure you get those exact years of
coins. If you just buy coins and want coins back, but don't care if it is
the exact same coin that went into the depository, then the co-mingled is
fine. You still get the exact same product. 

Marsha McCollum

877-742-1270 X 103

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 7:52 AM
To: Marsha McCollum
Subject: Re: New Direction IRA

Hello Marsha.

I spoke to my contact at the credit union.  She said that they can accept
faxed copies.  Copies can be faxed to either Paula or Zack at 734-462-8643
(phone 888-267-7200).  I have also included the Brinks form.  I selected
"Commingled Allocated Holdings" because it appeared to be cheaper.  However,
if there might be an advantage to using "Segregated Allocated Holdings", I
am ok open to switching to that.  Please advise.  If you have any questions,
please email me or call me directly on my cell at 517-775-4916.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Marsha McCollum <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 3:24 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: New Direction IRA

Ok, Michael -

The paperwork you got from Dylan for the transfer is what you need. If you
have not yet done so, please get the following information from the credit
union. 

1. Do they accept faxed paperwork to transfer the IRA out?

2. Please get either the fax number or address to send it to, along with if
it should be attention to anybody.

3. Ask if they need a MSG stamp. If they do, we take care of that, but it
makes the process on our end go more quickly if we have all this
information.

If they need original paperwork, then you will need to mail us your
paperwork. If they will accept faxed copies, then you can fax or email it to
us. Please send a copy of your statement if you have one. That helps us
assure that the paperwork is completed correctly. Once we receive your
transfer form, we will then send it to the credit union, along with required
paperwork on our end. 

If the money is wired, you can make a purchase as soon as the next business
day. If they send a check, there will be a 5 day waiting period before you
can use the funds. 

The Depository Election form and the Buy Direction Letter need to be
completed for the purchase. You have the Depository form for Brinks and you
can complete the Buy Direction Letter on line. It is very quick and simple -
takes about 2 minutes to complete.

Have a good evening and I look forward to hearing back from you tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Marsha McCollum

877-742-1270 X 103

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 1:09 PM
To: Marsha McCollum
Subject: Re: New Direction IRA

Hello Marsha.

I am planning on moving over an IRA that is set up at my credit union.  I
did get some paperwork over from Dylan Docker on Friday so I am not sure if
you are referring to similar paperwork or something additionally.  I do not
want to duplicate anything but would appreciate any clarity you can bring.
I am also not sure if there is paperwork that I need to get from my credit
union that needs to be forwarded to your company or not.  Your assistance is
greatly appreciated.  I am leaving for the day so I will check back tomorrow
for your reply.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Marsha McCollum <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 2:07 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: New Direction IRA

Hi Michael -

Your account is open, so that is all good. We need nothing else from you in
regard to the account opening. 

However, we do need to know how you plan to put money into your account,
because there will be some paperwork required for that. Let me know how you
are planning to do this and I can get that paperwork to you along with
instructions. None of this paperwork is more then 2 pages, so it is not
intimidating. 

We will also need paperwork for your investment when you are ready to make
the purchase. Since you have indicated that you want to proceed similarly to
Troy, I have attached the Depository Election Form for Brinks, the
depository that Troy is using. He selected Segregated storage at Salt Lake
City. However, you can choose a different depository if you would like to.
The other investment paperwork can actually be completed online. I can go
over that once we get the account funded. 

 

Thanks, 

Marsha McCollum

877-742-1270 X 103

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 11:52 AM
To: Marsha McCollum
Subject: Re: New Direction IRA

Hello Marsha.

Is there an additional application I need to fill out other than the on-line
registration I was filling out?  I thought I had done pretty much all of it
with the exception of paying the fee.  However, since this is the first time
signing up with your company, I may not have saved any of that information
off.  I started doing something online and left a couple of times to take
care of some things and just never competed it.  If I need to fill it out an
actual paper application that is fine.  Let me know on that.  Also, I would
probably just like to go the same route as Troy did with the precious metals
and sign with the same company he did.  He said it was working out well for
him and I do not know about any companies that would be better.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Marsha McCollum <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 1:37 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: New Direction IRA

Hi Michael -

The coupon will give you $10 off your application fee. So, once you turn it
in (email or fax is fine) then you can either pay the $40 online or you can
give me cc info over the phone. 

Thanks,

Marsha McCollum

877-742-1270 X 103

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 11:26 AM
To: Marsha McCollum
Subject: Re: New Direction IRA

Hello Marsha.

I appreciate you reaching out to me.  I have signed up for the account but
still need to send in payment for the application.  Would the coupon you
sent me be applicable for my new application or just for future fees?  I
wasn't sure if I could only get this discount if I mailed in my application
and payment.  I could submit payment on line or mail it in.  Let me know
what might be the best way to proceed.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop

From: Marsha McCollum <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 1:13 PM

To: [email-masked] 

Subject: New Direction IRA

Hello Mike -

My name is Marsha McCollum and I am a client representative in the Precious
Metals department at New Direction IRA. I want to thank you for choosing us
to manage your retirement funds.  I would like to establish a few things. 

First, I saw that Troy Townsend referred you. Will you be purchasing from
GoldSilver as well? New Direction IRA does not recommend or endorse dealers
or depositories, so you can work with any dealer that you would like. Please
let me know if you have determined who the dealer will be.

Second, since Troy referred you, both of you are able to receive a discount
on fees. I have attached our Referral Coupon. Please complete that and send
it back to us at your earliest convenience. 

The last question I have is how you plan to fund your account. You can
transfer another IRA, rollover a retirement account, make a contribution, or
a combination of any of these options.

Please feel free to contact me directly via email or at 877-742-1270 X 103.

Best Regards,

 

Marsha McCollum

Precious Metals Specialist

New Direction IRA, Inc.

1070 West Century Drive,  Suite 101 

Louisville, Colorado  80027 

Phone: (303) 546-7930 

Fax: (303) 665-5962

Toll Free: (877) 742-1270 Ext 103

[email-masked]

Check us out at newdirectionira.com <https://newdirectionira.com/> 

For our FREE educational events on Self-Directed IRAs, visit:
http://events.NewDirectionIRA.com/ 

DISCLAIMER: New Direction IRA, Inc. does not render tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other professional advice. If tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other similar expert assistance is required, the services of
a competent professional should be sought. 

CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: As required by U.S. Treasury rules, we inform you that
if any Federal tax advice is contained in this email, including attachments
(in spite of our best efforts not to provide any tax advice), it is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (1) for
the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal
Revenue Service, or (2) to promote, market, or recommend to another party
any matter addressed herein.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is expressly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.