Subject: New Direction IRA
From: "Marsha McCollum" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 15:07:36 -0600

Hi Mike -

Have you chosen a dealer yet? We need you to complete the Buy Direction
Letter. You can complete this online by logging into your account and
selecting Start an Investment. You will be able to indicate the dealer and
depository and answer a few more questions. Then we will have everything
that we need to proceed once your money is available.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached at
877-742-1270 X 103.

Best Regards,

 

Marsha McCollum

Precious Metals Specialist

New Direction IRA, Inc.

1070 West Century Drive,  Suite 101 

Louisville, Colorado  80027 

Phone: (303) 546-7930 

Fax: (303) 665-5962

Toll Free: (877) 742-1270 Ext 103

[email-masked]

Check us out at newdirectionira.com <https://newdirectionira.com/> 

For our FREE educational events on Self-Directed IRAs, visit:
http://events.NewDirectionIRA.com/ 

DISCLAIMER: New Direction IRA, Inc. does not render tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other professional advice. If tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other similar expert assistance is required, the services of
a competent professional should be sought. 

CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: As required by U.S. Treasury rules, we inform you that
if any Federal tax advice is contained in this email, including attachments
(in spite of our best efforts not to provide any tax advice), it is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (1) for
the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal
Revenue Service, or (2) to promote, market, or recommend to another party
any matter addressed herein.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is expressly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.