Subject: New Direction IRA - Application Information
From: "Dylan Docker" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 11:00:20 -0600

Hello Mike,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Per our conversation, I've
attached some information that you'll hopefully find useful.

The following is a description of our process and a break down of the
paperwork associated with each step:

Step 1: Open the Account

-          Application

-          Precious Metals Fee Schedule

.         Account Opening Fee: $50.00 - One-time fee assessed at the time of
your application

.         Transaction Fee: $40.00 - This fee will be assessed every time you
make a purchase, sale or exchange of precious metals

.         Wiring Fee: $25.00 - This fee will be assessed every time funds
are wired FROM your account (we don't charge for funds wired TO your
account). Dealers require that we wire funds for purchases, so this fee will
come due each time you buy metals with your IRA

.         NDIRA Annual Fee: $75.00 (for accounts valued under $100,000) -
This fee will be assessed upon completion of your first precious metals
purchase and won't come due again for 12 months

.         NDIRA Annual Fee: $125.00 (for accounts valued at $100,000 or
more) - This fee will be assessed upon completion of your first precious
metals purchase and won't come due again for 12 months

.         First State Depository Annual Fee: $125.00 (minimum) - This fee
will be assessed upon completion of your first precious metals purchase and
won't come due again for 12 months

Step 2: Fund the Account 

-          Rollover: If you plan to roll funds from a pension/employer plan
(i.e. 401(k) or something comparable), please submit our Rollover
Certification form. This will allow us to account for the funds we receive.
You'll need to contact your plan administrator to initiate the rollover
process. The funds may be issued directly to us, or they may issue a check
to you. Should the latter occur, you'll have 60 days to deposit your funds
into the IRA before they're taxed as income.

Step 3: Purchase Precious Metals

-          Buy Direction Letter: Authorizes us to allocate your IRA funds
toward the purchase

-          First State Depository Election Form: JM Bullion prefers to ship
metals to First State Depository in Wilmington, DE. The attached form will
allow you to acknowledge their storage fees and authorize us to open a
storage account on behalf of your IRA

-          Dealer Invoice: The itemized purchase order with the total
purchase amount. Your dealer-not you-will submit this to us, though we
cannot explicitly request it

Once completed and signed, you may scan and e-mail these documents to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] or fax them to
303-665-5962. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
You may respond to this e-mail address ( <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]) or call me directly at 877-742-1270 (Ext. 147).

Thanks,  

Dylan Docker

New Direction IRA, Inc.

1070 West Century Drive,  First Floor

Louisville, Colorado  80027 

Phone: (303) 546-7930 (Ext. 147)

Fax: (303) 665-5962

Toll Free: (877) 742-1270

Please do not send documents to my personal email address.  For security and
record-keeping purposes, all documents except bill payment requests must be
sent to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. Documents
specific to Precious Metals may be sent to  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked].  Documents will be logged and forwarded to the appropriate
department for processing.

 

DISCLAIMER: New Direction IRA, Inc. does not render tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other professional advice. If tax, legal, accounting,
investment, or other similar expert assistance is required, the services of
a competent professional should be sought. 

CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: As required by U.S. Treasury rules, we inform you that
if any Federal tax advice is contained in this email, including attachments
(in spite of our best efforts not to provide any tax advice), it is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (1) for
the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal
Revenue Service, or (2) to promote, market, or recommend to another party
any matter addressed herein.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is expressly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.