From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:48:06 -0500

Good Morning,
 
I have been trying to find a way to talk with you for awhile and it just
never seems to work out. First I want to thank you for everything. I
know the circumstances with me have been less than desirable. I have
made a few decisions lately that I hope will improve the situation
greatly. I have decided to find a financial counselor to help me get
things squared away and back on track. Something I have not been able to
do on my own since I lost the other jobs. It feels like everything under
the sun has attacked and well I was not prepared. I have been having a
hard time with getting on a schedule with such limited income, but
hoping with the tax season here and the help of a counselor that this
will be under control soon.
 
I have contacted MISHDA about rent and they have a 4 year waiting list.
After much thought I am interested in purchasing the house if your still
wanting to sell to me. I want this to be a productive year for my
family. I was a little hesitant at first as I have never done anything
this big before. I know you mentioned a land contract, I am not sure how
this works but am interested. I recently have been able to open an
account after my divorce and am trying to build credit as well. I am
still looking into a second job but something that I can work around my
family. 
 
I apologize for all the problems that have occurred, and am doing my
best to turn things around with Gods help. These have been a few trying
years for us but believing things are on the mends. 
 
Just so you are aware, the dog you heard about before did not live with
us, I was seeing a man who is in the military, I had asked if I could
dog sit for him once, he would bring his dog over when he came to visit
and when she was sick while he was away I took her back and forth to the
vet. He had a funeral to go to for another private and asked for me to
watch her again as she was ill. I should have asked again, but agreed
she was at the house for two days and passed away while I had her.
 
I am being pressed to ask you this so, Myranda has the opportunity to
get a dog, she knows when I signed the lease we were to have no pets,
but she wanted me to ask if she pays for a pet deposit may she get one.
She does have a job now, so this is something she has been on me about
for awhile.
 
I am sorry for not communicating as well as I should have, I have been
feeling very overwhelmed with things for quite awhile and instead of
talking I tend to retreat. I am very sorry.
 
My niece is definitely leaving, I should have never let her in to begin
with in all honesty I didn't invite her. She has not been easy to deal
with, she has been staying between me and her friends. She just recently
got a job, and I told her she had to be  completely out after her first
paycheck. 
 
I am behind this month with monies as I have to put a whole new exhaust
on the car, If my w-2's come in on time I will have no worries being on
time with Feb., rent but if they don't I will be a week late. I would
love to once I get my return use it to get us squared away and on time.
This to is another reason I want to get some help with budgeting. I
realize this is not your problem but just wanted you to know what my
intentions are. Again, I would love to build a positive landlord, tenant
relationship and hopefully get me and the kids in a home that for once
is not temporary, something we have never had. I have never taken steps
like this before, so hoping for the best.
 
I didn't mean to write you a book, I just know I haven't spoken to you
about this stuff, I just have been muddling thru it and it must be
frustrating for you. I apologize again. I have been telling you the
problems with no solutions. Not a good thing. I am working on some
solutions now, more solid ones I guess you could say.
 
Again, I want to thank you and Celeste for being so great and not
putting me out on my ear. I can't tell you how grateful I am!! But
definitely want to turn it around so it's a positive for you, and not
the burden that I know it has been.
 
Sincerely,
Dalene