Subject: RE: Move out and rent owed
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 14:30:33 -0400

I am working on the arrangemens for the rents owed. I have a few places
I have appointments with to get help. Once they agree to help they
report to Fia and the money should begin being mailed to you. Things
have been the worst ever l and I am truly trying to find the way out. I
am still waiting on FOC and child support their dad has found how to
work the system and still has not paid. We will be moving into a small
house that I was told would be ready by the end of the month. The rent
there is more than half of what it is at the house, (granted less space)
I am sorry things are this way as well, I never expected to be in a
situation like this. I will stay in touch. 
 
Dalene

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:49 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Move out and rent owed

Hi Dalene.
I am reaching out in hopes that we can bring some closure to all of
this.  I have not received a reply for the last email and you have not
replied to any of my texts as well.  I need to know what you plans are
as far as when you are moving out (date and time) and what are your
plans to paying me the rent that is owed.  As I stated before,
regardless of any of the court orders, I need everyone and everything
out by the August 31. The last email would serve as the 30-day notice.
I spoke with Jamin the other day and he told me you were all moving to a
new place on the third week of August.  Please confirm that this is
still the case.  I have to drop off the last of the paperwork to the
courthouse today.  Do you have any of the rent that I can put towards
the balance owed?  If you can get that to me in the next hour, I can
include that amount paid on the paperwork.  I am really sorry that
things did end up the way they are.  Hopefully things will work out for
you and your family better with your future home arrangements.  Hope to
hear from you soon.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]