Subject: RE: Rent
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:43:52 -0400

Im sorry. I still haven't recieved any money from my mom, I wish I had
other resources. From what she is telling me the lady is telling my mom
she can't budget paying me back right now, she didn't even pay the phone
bill as both of our names are on it, so she didn't feel the need to pay
my mothers portion. I get paid on the 20th so if not before then, that
would be the day I drop off rent to you. Like I said I will not make
this error again! I am hoping to get it from her but the payee is not
helpful at all. The last I heard my mom was considering firing her. I
have been in contact with my mom almost everyday trying to get this
resolved.
 
Thanks
Dalene

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 12:26 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Re: Rent

Hey Dalene.
I sent you text and hadn't gotten a response so I thought I would try
and reach you via email.  I was wondering when you will be dropping off
the rest of the rent.  We are at 13 days past due as of today and  2
weeks late tomorrow.  Any chance of getting that in full by tomorrow?
Total owed today would be $650 & $660 Friday.  Let me know asap.  Much
appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Dalene Flintz <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: [email-masked] 
	Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:33 PM
	Subject: Rent

	Hello there, 
	 
	I am not going to be able to cash my check till later this
afternoon, and the other money till after 5. I will have cash for you
tonight. 
	 
	Dalene