Subject: RE: Outstanding moneys owed
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "LLPS -Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:29:01 -0400

Good Morning,
 
I just got to my desk to find the e-mail sorry for the delay. The last
we had spoken I was waiting to get a total of moneis owed. I am a little
more stable but yet in court for the child support issue and still am
unable to recieve help from the state. We have been going through so
much with Dakota I have not been able to nail down a second job.
Although I am finishing up the last of my physical and such to get the
2nd job at a adult foster care home. Right now I cannot commit to much
maybe 50.00 a month, as hopefully a second job begins it could be more.
I do want to make good on this. I am so sorry for the way things have
turned out. It's been a year of extreme challenges but praying things
get better. 
 
Thank you,
Dalene 

________________________________

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 1:16 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Outstanding moneys owed

Hello Dalene.
I know it has been some time since we have spoken about regarding unpaid
moneys that are owed to me, but it still remains an unresolved issue .
I was trying to give you time to hopefully get things on track so that
you may be able to begin paying me what is owed.  Since I have not heard
anything from you, I am unaware of your intentions regarding this
matter.  However, as I look back on things, I realize that we may have
not actually spoken about the final amount that is owed.  I do apologize
that we were unable to finalize that amount.  So, for the record, the
amount due (which includes total unpaid rent, applicable fees, and
repairs), is roughly $5000. The breakdown is: $4000 for 4 months of
unpaid rent and fees, and $1000 in repairs. The repairs actually cost me
in the $2500 - $3000 range.  If necessary, I can provide you an exact
breakdown of the costs. I have receipts for both materials and labor
costs.  Regardless, I would like to come to some sort of an
understanding and try to make steps in the direction of bringing this
matter to close.  Please let me know what you are willing and able to do
now.  I am willing to work out an agreement between us and so that we
can keep things out of the courts.  I appreciate your promptness in
responding to me in this matter.  I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you,
Michael B