Subject: RE: Past due rent/fees
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:39:05 -0500

I am just getting in the office. Unfortunatly Im hurting more now than
ever. We are still in court with Russ over childsupport he has yet
another hearing this month. Nothing is being paid, I cant recieve FIA
assistance as long as Jamin is in the home as they count his income
against me. I am at a loss but have every intention of paying monies
owed. The only income I have is what I make here at the church which is
not much over minimum wage.... I can't commit to a re payment schedule
right now I am not even able to pay all my monthly cost of living
expenses. I believeing and praying for a breakthrough. Can you send me a
something with what is owed etc...  I will see what I can do even if
it's a little. 
 
Dalene

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 2:35 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Past due rent/fees 

Hi Dalene.
I wanted to touch base with you regarding the money that has not yet
been paid.  I am willing to work out some kind of a repayment plan with
you.  Are you able to pay anything at this time?  I know that you had
told me that you had not had the funds before because of child support
not being paid to you.  It has been almost 6 months since you have paid
to me anything.  I am hoping that you have resolved that issue with
Friend of the Court.  Please let me know your intentions for re-payment.
I am hoping to keep this out of the courts if at all possible.  I
appreciate your promptness in response. 
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]