Subject: Rent
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:53:24 -0400

Mike, I finally got ahold of my worker, she let me know that we have to
go further down the process to get help, i need a court order, a
judgement or there was another thing i cant think of to qualify for
help, once I submit that they can make a determination and then i can
also go to a housing resource place for further assistance. I would love
to be in the place to purchase the house, moving is something I am not
excited about, but I do understand your position, I have been knocking
in every way I know possible for added income. I have been looking into
finding a more affordable house as well. Like I said the obligations I
made to clear up some things is done the end of this month, had I known
the child support was going to play out like this I would have never
made those commitiments and put either of us in this horrible situation.
I in no way want to effect anyone this way I am very sorry!! Please let
me know what you want to do, I guess we can keep going down the path of
FIA and catch up and move forward, or I can just be looking to go asap
and work out the balance I owe to you. I really don't know what to do at
this point or what to say.