Subject: RE: today
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:00:55 -0400

no problem just wondering. By the way, I called the police last night.
Wednesday night someone was trying to get into the back door, then again
last night at the same time, so I called eaton county sherrif, sure
enough he come running from behind the house and down the street,
apparently there is a group of teenagers causing some problems in the
neighborhood. They chased him and caught him and some others. Thank God.
Just a heads up.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 5:12 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Re: today

I am not sure but I was thinking maybe late morning.  It really depends
what time I can leave from work.  Unfortunately sometimes I get held up
on projects.  I will shoot for 10:30 am or 11:00 am.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Dalene Flintz <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 4:13 PM
	Subject: RE: today

	Ok, sorry about the locked doors I should have checked. I have
him checking on the repairs for the garage door for sure. Tomorrow
should be fine do you know what time you are going to be there? Thanks

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 4:07 PM
	To: Dalene Flintz
	Subject: Re: today

	We already went there.  We were only able to install 3 of the
smoke detectors.  Both Jamin's and Miranda's locked their doors.  I also
could not get to the laundry room.  I will need to come back to get the
other 2 smoke detectors installed.  I noticed that the original 2 smoke
detectors were missing.  Those need to be operational at all times.
Please get those put up in working order asap.  I was going to put the
door to the little room back but did not see the screws for it.  I know
you said you were going to get it up so no big deal.  Also, if you are
having someone fix the front door, you may want to have them look at the
door going to the garage.  It may or may not be a problem at the
inspection but just to make sure.  I was hoping that I could get back in
tomorrow so that I could continue.  Let me know if that would be ok.
And I would need those 2 rooms unlocked. LMK
	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 
		From: Dalene Flintz <mailto:[email-masked]>

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
		Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 2:26 PM
		Subject: today

		Just wondering what time you planned on being at the
house today?