Subject: Rent
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:20:36 -0400

I got the call from my case worker. FIA will cover about 900.00 so once
i get the decision notice i can go to a few other places to cover the
remaining balance. She is going to fax these over today. Once this is
all caught up I am planning on moving to a more affordable place, this
is such a catch 22, once this hits court it will hinder me from getting
a new place but in order to make good I need the help to make good on my
obligation to you. I unfortunatley am still in a bad spot with the kids
dad and it is up for another court date as he did not follow thru on the
judgement. I will not be able to get the time off for court on Monday.
I apologize for this mess and pray it all works out asap and you get the
right people in your path for the house. I appreicate your grace,
although im sure it has been pressed fully. The other agencies I will
have to contact on Monday to schedule appointments for the help. Now
that the ball is in motion this should move at a good pace. 
 
Dalene