Subject: RE: Outstanding moneys owed
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "LLPS -Michael B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:20:02 -0400

Can we do it Friday?? I can bring it to you around 1pm if that works??
 
Thanks
Dalene

________________________________

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 3:53 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Re: Outstanding moneys owed

Dalene.
Cool.  What day will you be getting payment to me.  I want to start
giving you receipts as well.  I would like to have that ready for you
when we meet.  And where should we meet?  Are you able to drop it off to
me?  I will be at the church tomorrow if that works for you.  Let me
know either way.
Thank you,
Michael B

From: Dalene Flintz <mailto:[email-masked]>  
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:43 PM
To: LLPS -Michael B <mailto:[email-masked]>  
Subject: RE: Outstanding moneys owed

I can do it next week. Try to get it into a routine with my payday.
Thanks for the encouraging words! I agree.
 
Thanks
Dalene

________________________________

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:21 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Re: Outstanding moneys owed

Dalene,
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  I understand that it has
been challenging for you this year.  Fact is, it has been for many.  But
the God we serve is able to complete all He has promised!  You keep
holding on to that!  He is faithful!  As long as you don't quit, He is
able to do something.  I have to remind myself that all of the time.
Probably the best way to go after this is in pieces.  I am comfortable
starting with $50 a month now.  However, I am believing for God to
increase your income so that amount can maybe increase to $50 bi-weekly
over time.  I wouldn't want to leave it permanently like that or it
would take almost 9 years to pay off.  Regardless, lets do something.  I
think we both will feel better about this if we can just get things
moving.  Do you think you could get me something this week or by next
week?  I can type something up that we could both sign.  That way we
both will have a true record of this and something to look at for prayer
purposes.  Can we do that?  Let me know asap.
Thank you,
Michael B

From: Dalene Flintz <mailto:[email-masked]>  
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:29 AM
To: LLPS -Michael B <mailto:[email-masked]>  
Subject: RE: Outstanding moneys owed

Good Morning,
 
I just got to my desk to find the e-mail sorry for the delay. The last
we had spoken I was waiting to get a total of moneis owed. I am a little
more stable but yet in court for the child support issue and still am
unable to recieve help from the state. We have been going through so
much with Dakota I have not been able to nail down a second job.
Although I am finishing up the last of my physical and such to get the
2nd job at a adult foster care home. Right now I cannot commit to much
maybe 50.00 a month, as hopefully a second job begins it could be more.
I do want to make good on this. I am so sorry for the way things have
turned out. It's been a year of extreme challenges but praying things
get better. 
 
Thank you,
Dalene 

________________________________

From: LLPS -Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 1:16 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Outstanding moneys owed

Hello Dalene.
I know it has been some time since we have spoken about regarding unpaid
moneys that are owed to me, but it still remains an unresolved issue .
I was trying to give you time to hopefully get things on track so that
you may be able to begin paying me what is owed.  Since I have not heard
anything from you, I am unaware of your intentions regarding this
matter.  However, as I look back on things, I realize that we may have
not actually spoken about the final amount that is owed.  I do apologize
that we were unable to finalize that amount.  So, for the record, the
amount due (which includes total unpaid rent, applicable fees, and
repairs), is roughly $5000. The breakdown is: $4000 for 4 months of
unpaid rent and fees, and $1000 in repairs. The repairs actually cost me
in the $2500 - $3000 range.  If necessary, I can provide you an exact
breakdown of the costs. I have receipts for both materials and labor
costs.  Regardless, I would like to come to some sort of an
understanding and try to make steps in the direction of bringing this
matter to close.  Please let me know what you are willing and able to do
now.  I am willing to work out an agreement between us and so that we
can keep things out of the courts.  I appreciate your promptness in
responding to me in this matter.  I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you,
Michael B