Subject: Text
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 10:12:15 -0400

Good morning, 
 
Im sorry I should have contacted you sooner things have been extremely
difficult these past few days. I have not had a vehicle in 5 days so
getting to the bank and such has been nearly impossible. I have $500.00
cash on me. For some reason the child support that up to the last month
has been very dependable is not on my account :( I am in contact with
them trying to resolve this problem. This honestly isn't a problem I
forseen coming. I am trying to resolve this problem as quickly as I can.
 
I have a friend working on the car today so I should be able to bring
you what I have after work today around 3. I realize I told you I would
have it all to you Wednesday and I am so sorry for not making that
happen. With no car and not getting to the bank on top of fighting with
Friend of the Court it just didn't go as I had planned.
 
I did get in touch with the gentleman that you put me in contact with.
He said that I need to build credit before I can apply for a loan. This
is not bad news by far and told me some steps to make it happen but
unfortunatly doesn't help with the purchasing of the house as soon as
you would like. I really don't want to have to move but understand that
you want to sell it soon an Christiana would like it. 
 
If you prefer we move I understand, I do need some time to find
something and have some things I would like to do to fix the house up
after the ware and tare of our family living there for the past year and
a half. Please just let me know what you would like me to do.
 
Thanks
Dalene