Subject: Rent
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:32:07 -0400

I heard back from the worker and the only way to get help is to have a
order of eviction. This is so not the way I want this to be. I keep
looking to see what I can come up with trying to keep up on everything
without this child support is nealy impossible. It doesnt seem like
there is much change expected until the end of June. I have been in
contact with my friend who is a landlord to see if there is any work I
can do for her in the evenings till this sorts itself out. I am at a
loss and dreaded this e-mail. I never expected this to happen. To be
honest even getting groceries at this point isn't happening. I  had some
arrangement made on some bills trying to get in order for building
credit so my next few paydays have monies coming out. This will be done
end of June. I am not sure how you want me to handle this. If you choose
to go the fia route let me know. I am still working on things the best I
can on this end. I have put out a few e-mail to dave J. to see if he has
any leads on extra jobs etc......... I will continue to search and try.
Again I am very sorry!
 
Dalene