Subject: RE: Repairs for re-inspection needed
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 11:21:17 -0400

Tomorrow would be better if possible. Kids need to pick up rooms after
we have been gone, just trying to take care of everything. I can then be
sure to leave the garage door unlocked for you. i'm sorry but it would
be very helpful.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 11:12 AM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Re: Repairs for re-inspection needed

I did call to have them reschedule.  I didn't think I would have time to
get everything done by Friday.  I would like to get in asap so I can get
things at least started.  Could I come over today?
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Dalene Flintz <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:32 AM
	Subject: RE: Repairs for re-inspection needed

	Just got the e-mail. I am having someone come fix the door and
lock but not till next week. Is there anyway he would let us reschedule
for next week after wednesday?? 

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 5:08 PM
	To: Dalene Flintz
	Subject: Repairs for re-inspection needed

	Dalene,
	I sent you a text but did not get a response.  I remember you
said that you were having phone troubles so hopefully this will work.  I
am needing to finish the repairs on the house for the inspector.  I just
got the letter last week but he scheduled to come back out this Friday
(7/8) at 1:30 pm.  If I can get in tomorrow and/or Thursday, I think I
can get everything done.  One of the things on the list included the
lock on the front door.  Did you get that repaired?  I was thinking you
said you had it done or were having it fixed.  Let me know asap.
	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	[email-masked]