Subject: Rent
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 10:34:59 -0400

I have sent a few text out but not going thru I guess, I can get them
but my phone isn't sending so well. I thought I sent one a few days
back. I made a huge mistake thinking this week would be my payday, It is
actually the 6th. I think i was looking ahead a month or so. I will see
about trying to borrow since it's only 5 days out, but I know def. the
entire amount i will have on wednesday. Some good news also is my
insurance buyout is in effect so my income goes up this month $350.00.
This is a huge step in the right direction. What are the late fee's for
this month. You have so gracious with me. I don't know how to say thank
you enough. I hate not being regular right not working real hard on it.
My income like i said for october is going up not only with the
insurance buyout money but also another source for about $200.00. Things
are moving in the right direction. I did get ahold of FIA and they will
help with a small protion of food benefits but that is better than
nothing to get us thru this season. 
 
I apologize for all the mess,
 
Dalene