Subject: RE: Hello Dalene???
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:37:38 -0500

Sorry, I wasn't in the office yesterday had court with the kids, and not
at my desk today. I apologize. I have the past due rent on me , still
working on the late fee portion. I was told that the van would be going
to the auction wednesday, so hopefully will have money in hand very
soon. I am on schedule for rent on the 1st of December. Just an update I
have been informed of a 2nd job for myself that I am applying for and
praying it comes through. Still seeking out better employment, nothing
as of yet so please keep us in prayer. I will be getting out of work
late tonight, do you want me to drop it off at your home or would you
like me to bring it by your office in the morning?
Dalene

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:57 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Hello Dalene???

Hey.
Just following up to see if you had an answer on the last email I sent.
Please let me know where things are.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]