Subject: RE: Repairs for re-inspection needed
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:32:11 -0400

Just got the e-mail. I am having someone come fix the door and lock but
not till next week. Is there anyway he would let us reschedule for next
week after wednesday?? 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 5:08 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Repairs for re-inspection needed

Dalene,
I sent you a text but did not get a response.  I remember you said that
you were having phone troubles so hopefully this will work.  I am
needing to finish the repairs on the house for the inspector.  I just
got the letter last week but he scheduled to come back out this Friday
(7/8) at 1:30 pm.  If I can get in tomorrow and/or Thursday, I think I
can get everything done.  One of the things on the list included the
lock on the front door.  Did you get that repaired?  I was thinking you
said you had it done or were having it fixed.  Let me know asap.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]