Subject: RE: today
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:13:07 -0400

Ok, sorry about the locked doors I should have checked. I have him
checking on the repairs for the garage door for sure. Tomorrow should be
fine do you know what time you are going to be there? Thanks

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 4:07 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Re: today

We already went there.  We were only able to install 3 of the smoke
detectors.  Both Jamin's and Miranda's locked their doors.  I also could
not get to the laundry room.  I will need to come back to get the other
2 smoke detectors installed.  I noticed that the original 2 smoke
detectors were missing.  Those need to be operational at all times.
Please get those put up in working order asap.  I was going to put the
door to the little room back but did not see the screws for it.  I know
you said you were going to get it up so no big deal.  Also, if you are
having someone fix the front door, you may want to have them look at the
door going to the garage.  It may or may not be a problem at the
inspection but just to make sure.  I was hoping that I could get back in
tomorrow so that I could continue.  Let me know if that would be ok.
And I would need those 2 rooms unlocked. LMK
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Dalene Flintz <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 2:26 PM
	Subject: today

	Just wondering what time you planned on being at the house
today?