Subject: RE: House
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:39:27 -0400

I will have to probably a day or so after. We are having to wing it so
to speak with housing until after the first so Im not real sure where we
will be. I wanted time to clean up and repair some things but i just
don't know if I will have time to accomplish all that i wanted to do.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:11 AM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Re: House

Monday the 29th is fine.  I know you probably got a call from Deputy
Sheriff Adams.  He told me he had stopped by and had also called you and
left a voicemail.  He said he would "enforce" (his term), whatever was
needed and said as long as we worked it out, he would hold off.  So this
is fine with me. Do you want to do a walk through on the 29th or come
back the next day or so?  We will also have to figure out a repayment
plan.  Please reply asap and stay in touch so I know how things are
progressing.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Dalene Flintz <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:40 PM
	Subject: House

	I have everything but kitchen, garage and backyard. If possible
if I can have till Monday the 29th. I have to work and get this done. I
have had some help but need to finish up and clean it out.
	 
	Thanks
	Dalene