Subject: RE: rent
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:44:25 -0500

ok. I had asked social services about help getting caught up on rent but
they wont do anything without an eviction notice, not what I am going
for. It was also suggested that I find out where the mishda building is
and just go in, so that is another option I am looking into. 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 9:42 AM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: Re: rent

Miranda must have forgotten because she walked right past me at least
twice while I was talking to Dakota.  I also spoke with Jamin while
getting coffee but he didn't say anything about it.  I would have asked
her had I known.  Oh well.  I am at work all day.  I do have a couple of
errands that I will be doing today so just call before to make sure I am
available.  I also will be sending over a separate email later on.  I
will need you to read it and sign it that you have read it.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Dalene Flintz <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 9:25 AM
	Subject: rent

	Sorry I missed you!!! I ended up working all day Friday I
usually only work till noon. Cristal had surgery, I wasn't at church
yesterday but Myranda had the money here for you , she said she didn't
see you. I figured I usually see you in the cafe and so she could catch
you there, can I bring it today??