Subject: RE: RENT?
From: "Dalene Flintz" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:05:38 -0500

I'm am sorry, I  sent a text to you Sunday, but after this email
thinking you did not receive it. I have been extremely busy and
overwhelmed lately. I had every intention of getting you money Sunday,
and was called out to a meeting with Cristel. I am here till 5 pm today
so I can drop off the rent. Late fees I am selling my van for. I was
told that if it's not sold by the 17th it will be taken to the auction.
Your right things have been not going in a direction that either of us
are comfortable with. I did recently put in a app with Dart bank for a
higher paying position, but if I don't see things turning around by the
first of the year I may have to find someplace more affordable. I have
been putting in calls and trying  to see if there is any help available.
We as a family have had to face allot of challenges lately, and I am
being reminded if I want different results then I need to do something
different, so I am stepping out of my box and actively trying to bring
change to the situation. I pray it changes quickly. You have been more
than gracious and I do appreciate that. I in no way want to take
advantage of that. I am sorry for the way things have been. I am not
usually like this, I am so embarrassed by the situation, I don't even
know what to say anymore.  I wish I could tell you how much I dislike
putting you and your family in a bind. 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 12:12 PM
To: Dalene Flintz
Subject: RENT?

Dalene,
I am not sure what to think at this point.  You had told me you would
have rent for me on the 3rd and then requested to bring it the 7th.  It
is now Tuesday November 9th which is 8 days past due.  You already have
an outstanding balance owed for being late of $200 which you have said
you will pay me and I am trusting you that you will do that.  Now we are
at $280 if the full $1000 is paid today.  I am not comfortable with the
direction this all seems to be heading.  Can you please let me know what
your plans are at this point.  I need to be able to make arrangements
with the banks asap.  Let me know.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]