Subject: Re: Soundsgood giving
From: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 21:29:54 -0400

HI Mike,

Got your information on Soundsgood. What do you want entered for goodwill
donations? (consisting of 11 textile Bags,
10 Wares Bags and 15 Wares Boxes).  I put $750 but you can modify. On city
taxes for Marisa, I may need more info to complete their excludable Wages
Schedule.  I'll let you know.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Hello Dad.
> Attached is a copy of the giving we had for Soundsgood.  There was nothing
> separate from Dave Williams Ministries.  Also, Marisa wanted me to tell you
> that it is correct that city taxes are taken out for her and to let her
> know if she needs to give you anything else.  If you have any other
> questions or concerns, please call me.
> Thank you,
> Michael B
>