Subject: furniture case #4415
From: "Great White Bottling Inc." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:00:37 -0600

*Dear Sir or Madam- *

**

* Thank you for contacting us. We will try to help you with the furniture
problem you are having as quickly as we can. What will help is to provide
some information to us. We need to know what the problem is **from**? Which
piece has the problem and what if anything have you done to correct the
problem? If the problem is a stain, name the cleaner you have used.  When
facing the front of the piece **where** and **what** is the problem from?*

* *

*In order to understand your particular furniture, warranty, and issue, we
need the following documents sent to us within 10 business days of starting
this claim.*

**

   1. ***a readable copy of the receipt**(s) sent to us by fax
   (303-565-8969) or email to
[email-masked]*<[email-masked]>
   * or [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>*.  Write the claim # on
   the invoice, and **NO** cover page is needed. *
   2. ***several pictures** in jpeg, tiff, pdf or png format sent to us by
   email (please no other formats !!!!). Do not attach pictures within the web
   case or fax them; we are not able to view them.*
   3. *Please include your **claim #** to ensure items do not get lost and
   item codes for a claim on more than 1 piece of furniture.*

**

*Pictures and invoices may also be mailed to  *

*Great White Bottling, Inc., 5055 Lima Street, Denver, CO 80239.*

**

**

*To recap we need to know what the problem is from, the furniture receipts
that are applicable (this may be more than one) and a few pictures of each
problem sent to us.*

**

*After receiving ALL above information we will contact you back in
approximately 5-7 business days.*

*Please always include the claim # when corresponding to us to ensure items
do not get lost. *

*We look forward to assisting you with your furniture needs.*

**

*Sincerely,*

**

*Great White Bottling, Inc.*

*5055 Lima Street*

*Denver Co 80239*

*888-295-6457 x1 *

**

**
-- 
Great White Bottling, Inc.
[email-masked]
(888) 295-6457 toll-free