Subject: Heads up
From: "Ruth Mascardo" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:19:23 -0700

Hello Mike,
 
I received a request yesterday to port all of the toll free numbers you
currently have with Broadband Dynamics away to TDS.  When we spoke last
you said that your IT guy was making some changes to your local service,
but you specifically mentioned that these changes would not affect the
services we provide.  
 
I just wanted to give you a heads up that we received the port request
and rejected the request because it seemed to run contrary to what you
told me when we just recently spoke.  Also, your next anniversary date
with us is not until mid year next year.  Migration of services would
result in a "for cause" breach of contract, which would result in pretty
significant termination charges that we do not want to have to bill you
and I am sure you do not want to incur.
 
We have been doing business with Labor Law for 5 years, Mike.  Your
business and our relationship are very important to us.  I am guessing
this issue is just a miscommunication or confusion of some sort.  But I
want to take this opportunity to remind you that our commitment is to
your total satisfaction, so if there is any aspect of your service that
you are not completely satisfied with, all you need to do is let me
know.  We can't address a concern to your satisfaction unless we know it
exists.
 
I will follow up with a phone call this afternoon just to check in and
make sure we are on the same page with things.  
 
Thanks Mike!
 
Respectfully,
Ruth Mascardo
VP of Client Services and Billing
Broadband Dynamics, LLC.
Diversified Telecommunications Consulting, LLC.
V: 480.941.0444 Toll Free: 800.277.1580
F: 480.941.1143 Toll Free: 800.277.1406
[email-masked]