Subject: RE: Heads up
From: "Ruth Mascardo" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 11:51:06 -0700

Hi Mike,
 
Do you have time to talk today?  Your business and our relationship is
important to us so we want to make sure we are on the same page with
things.  I can call you anytime that is convenient for you today or we
could schedule a day/time to talk this week if that works better for
you.  Please let me know and thanks.
 
Thanks,
Ruth

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 4:11 PM
To: Ruth Mascardo
Subject: Re: Heads up

Ruth,
I have been a bit swamped today.  I am leaving for the day but I will
try and follow up early next week.  Have a good weekend.
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Ruth Mascardo <mailto:[email-masked]>

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 3:03 PM
	Subject: RE: Heads up

	Hello Mike,
	 
	Please see a copy of the contract attached, per your request.
Section 11 of the agreement states that the agreement will renew for a
new 12 month term on each annual anniversary date.  The agreement last
renewed on 5/18/10 and your next anniversary date is 5/18/11.  Section 9
of the contract titled "Exclusivity" specifically states that Broadband
Dynamics will be Labor Law's exclusive telecom service provider and that
Labor Law will not migrate services from Broadband during the term of
the agreement.  This means that migrating your outbound or toll free
traffic prior to your next anniversary date would be a breach of
contract.    
	 
	Sections 11-13 speak to the termination charges that would arise
due to breach of contract.  In a nutshell, this would equate to the
average of your three highest months of usage, plus the cost of your
monthly recurring charges, multiplied by the number of months remaining
in your term.  We can provide you with a more detailed breakdown of this
calculation, but quick math indicates termination charges of $6314.34.
In addition to the termination charges there is typically a breach of
contract claim filed in Maricopa County, AZ.  
	 
	Mike, it is an unusual circumstance for any client to just pick
up and leave without speaking with us about it first, and even more
unusual for a customer who has been doing business with us for over 5
years to do so.  I would guess that this doesn't happen very often
because our clients typically know that if they have an issue or
concern, all they need to do is speak with us about it, and we are
typically able to address whatever the issue might be to their
satisfaction.  Seemingly the only time we can't solve an issue to a
customer's satisfaction is when they don't speak with us about it, which
obviously makes it impossible for us to address the issue for them.
	 
	We just spoke recently and you specifically stated you weren't
moving anything that had to do with our service.  In our discussion you
said you were pleased with everything we do for you.  I looked back and
this year's quarterly satisfaction calls and see nothing but consistent
high satisfaction ratings.  If there were an issue or point of concern,
I'd hope you would feel like you had plenty of opportunity to mention it
to us.  Based upon our relationship, if you did have a concern, I would
like to have thought that you'd feel comfortable expressing it to us.
	 
	Please let me know what is going on when you can so we can make
absolutely certain you are 100% satisfied with every aspect of the
service we provide to you.  We typically don't view our relationships
with our clients within the context of contract terms, but rather from a
long term perspective, like the relationship we've had for 5+ years with
Labor Law.  Our hope is that if you do have a concern we can address it
for you in a manner that would encourage you to do business with us for
another 5+ years.
	 
	Please let me know if you have any questions and I will follow
up with you to further discuss.
	 
	Thanks Mike!!
	 
	Ruth

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 11:49 AM
	To: Ruth Mascardo
	Subject: Re: Heads up

	Hi Ruth.
	Could you send me over a copy of the signed contract?  I think I
probably have a copy of that filed away but I wanted to view that prior
to us speaking later on today.  Much appreciated!
	Thank you,
	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked] 

		----- Original Message ----- 
		From: Ruth Mascardo
<mailto:[email-masked]>  
		To: [email-masked] 
		Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:19 PM
		Subject: Heads up

		Hello Mike,
		 
		I received a request yesterday to port all of the toll
free numbers you currently have with Broadband Dynamics away to TDS.
When we spoke last you said that your IT guy was making some changes to
your local service, but you specifically mentioned that these changes
would not affect the services we provide.  
		 
		I just wanted to give you a heads up that we received
the port request and rejected the request because it seemed to run
contrary to what you told me when we just recently spoke.  Also, your
next anniversary date with us is not until mid year next year.
Migration of services would result in a "for cause" breach of contract,
which would result in pretty significant termination charges that we do
not want to have to bill you and I am sure you do not want to incur.
		 
		We have been doing business with Labor Law for 5 years,
Mike.  Your business and our relationship are very important to us.  I
am guessing this issue is just a miscommunication or confusion of some
sort.  But I want to take this opportunity to remind you that our
commitment is to your total satisfaction, so if there is any aspect of
your service that you are not completely satisfied with, all you need to
do is let me know.  We can't address a concern to your satisfaction
unless we know it exists.
		 
		I will follow up with a phone call this afternoon just
to check in and make sure we are on the same page with things.  
		 
		Thanks Mike!
		 
		Respectfully,
		Ruth Mascardo
		VP of Client Services and Billing
		Broadband Dynamics, LLC.
		Diversified Telecommunications Consulting, LLC.
		V: 480.941.0444 Toll Free: 800.277.1580
		F: 480.941.1143 Toll Free: 800.277.1406
		[email-masked]