Subject: FW: follow up on our call
From: "Ruth Mascardo" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:26:32 -0700

Hi Mike,
 
I just wanted to follow up with you in regards to the attached
agreement.  I believe we have been testing for a little over a week now
and everything is going great.  Can you please sign the attached and
send back to me at your earliest.
 
Thanks,
Ruth

________________________________

From: Ruth Mascardo 
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:01 PM
To: Robert Rife; [email-masked]
Cc: Stephanie Price; Julie Archuleta
Subject: RE: follow up on our call

Hello Mike,
 
Attached is the paperwork Bob mentioned I would send along in his email
below.  Everything should be straightforward but please let me know if
you have any questions or need us to make any adjustments in order to
meet with your satisfaction.  I believe Stephanie has scheduled things
with Joey to complete testing, so once that is complete and you would
like to move ahead with things, please sign the agreement and send back
to me.  I will take care of getting everything processed for you from
there.
 
We are excited to grow our relationship with you, Mike, and appreciate
the opportunity you have given us to service your SIP traffic.  We look
forward to doing a great job for you!!
 
Ruth

________________________________

From: Robert Rife 
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 12:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Stephanie Price; Ruth Mascardo; Julie Archuleta
Subject: follow up on our call

Hi Joey and Mike,
 
Thanks for your time on the phone on Friday.  I have copied Ruth
Mascardo and Stephanie Price from our office on this email so that they
can lend a hand with the takeaway items we discussed on our call.
 
Stephanie Price is our Vice President of Provisioning and Technical
Support and she will coordinate the interop testing that Joey was
looking to get done.  Steph, let's try to get this done mid to late this
week if possible with Andy.  Joey also had a few follow up questions
that Stephanie can hopefully answer for him on Monday...
 
Is our SIP service encrypted?
Is the connection IP based or SIP credential?
 
Joey please let me know if I've misstated or questions or if you have
any further questions and Stephanie can get them answered for you right
away.  Stephanie will send back potential interop testing times this
week along with her answers to your questions.  Thanks for your help,
Steph!
 
Ruth please prepare and send along the necessary paperwork to Mike and
Joey asap on Monday.  Thanks Ruth!
 
Labor Law has been a very good, longstanding customer of BBD and we are
excited to have the opportunity to grow our relationship with you.
Thank you Joey and Mike for this new opportunity.  We look forward to
making progress toward delivering our proposed service and savings this
coming week!
 
Bob
 
Respectfully,
Robert S. Rife
CEO, President
Broadband Dynamics, LLC
Diversified Telecommunications Consulting, LLC
480.941.0444 V
480.941.1143 F
www.broadbanddynamics.net <http://www.broadbanddynamics.net/> 
www.diversifiedconsulting.net <http://www.diversifiedconsulting.net/>   
 
CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION NOTICE: The information transmitted by this
e-mail (including any and all attachments) is intended only for the
addressee and contains confidential and/or privileged material. Any
interception, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
information by persons or entities other than and including the intended
recipient is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil
liability. If you received this communication in error, please contact
us immediately at (480) 941.0444, and delete the communication from any
computer or network system.