Subject: Re: IP address change
From: "Flowroute Support" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 10 Nov 2017 11:36:48 -0500

__________________________________
Type your response ABOVE this line

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer: support
Subject: IP address change
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry V. | NOV 10, 2017 | 08:36AM PST

Hi Michael,

If you are using SIP based authentication then you would not need to make any changes to your Flowroute account. Your PBX will reach out to our servers for a new registration and that will be it. If you are using IP based authentication (the method we highly recommend) then you would need to change your account settings to reflect the new IP.   I just checked your account and it does appear you are using IP based authentication so you would need to check your allowed outbound IP list and replace any reference to the old IP with the new one, and the same thing with any inbound routes that used that IP. 

Hopefully that makes sense. If you have further questions do not hesitate to reach out and I will be glad to help.

Larry V.
Customer Success
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael | NOV 09, 2017 | 09:05AM PST  | Original message 

Hello.
We are in the process of moving our servers from an off-site location to our physical location. When this is done, our IP addresses will change. I need to find if what is needed on your end once this transition is done. We no longer have an IT person on staff and are outsourcing that segment of our business. If needed, we can arrange contact with the contracted company staff. Please let me know the proper coarse of action needed to keep our service uninterrupted. Please feel free to contact via phone if you would like to speak with me in person at 517-321-4144 X355.
Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent to [email-masked] in reference to Ticket #: 375344.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow this link to view the status of your case and add additional comments: 
http://support.flowroute.com/customer/portal/private/cases/375344
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Important Note on Email Sent to Multiple Recipients

If you send or reply to a message with multiple recipients, any responses to the thread may show up as part of the case history, even if those exchanges aren&#39;t directed to you. In essence, the owner of the original message also owns all communication associated with that case, regardless of who the subsequent senders and recipients are. Our suggestion is to make sure that all recipients are aware of this, and that the sending of sensitive information is avoided.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[0c03dbce8cbbcf31c448476843cf75e1ad32f7fd-1075651548]]