Subject: Re: Ticket 375344
From: "Flowroute Support" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Nov 2017 11:40:07 -0500

__________________________________
Type your response ABOVE this line

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer: support
Subject: Ticket 375344
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry V. | NOV 13, 2017 | 08:39AM PST

Good morning Michael,

The original ticket you submitted that I responded to is still in a pending state. We can leave this ticket open or you can submit another ticket if you need assistance. I have linked these two tickets if you wish to leave them open. 

Do not hesitate to let us know if you have further questions. 

Thank you.

Larry V.
Customer Success
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael | NOV 13, 2017 | 08:30AM PST  | Original message 

Hello.
I received an email in regards to a service ticket I submitted. We are still in the process of coordinating a move of our phone servers. Once we have that scheduled, we will do so and may require your assistance to ensure that things are set up correctly. Would I need to submit another ticket in order to get help when we need it? Let me know.
Thank you, 
Michael Bishop

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent to [email-masked] in reference to Ticket #: 376367.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow this link to view the status of your case and add additional comments: 
http://support.flowroute.com/customer/portal/private/cases/376367
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Important Note on Email Sent to Multiple Recipients

If you send or reply to a message with multiple recipients, any responses to the thread may show up as part of the case history, even if those exchanges aren&#39;t directed to you. In essence, the owner of the original message also owns all communication associated with that case, regardless of who the subsequent senders and recipients are. Our suggestion is to make sure that all recipients are aware of this, and that the sending of sensitive information is avoided.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[3b37f26c02d4c713a265e197cbdd290373a216f4-1078156897]]