Subject: RE: Ticket INQ2011083101295, Labor Law Poster Service, Account Y2663877, Refund Request $2233.35, Resolution Email
From: "Larsen, Barbara \(Barb\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:10:07 +0000

Dear Mr. Bishop

RE: Ticket INQ2011083101295

We have received your request for a refund and have submitted your
refund on account Y2663877 in the amount of $2,233.35 to our Accounts
Payable Department. Your next status date will be by 10/11/2011 which
will be provided by our refund tracker Link Eckard.  At that time Link
will track your request until your refund check has been issued.

You may contact Link via email at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  or via phone at
800-201-4861x2426.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for being a valued
customer of Verizon Business.

Sincerely,
 
Barbara Larsen
Verizon Customer Care Representative
6415 Business Center Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
800-201-4861 ext 2431
Fax # 866-248-2293
 
 <https://enterprisecenter.verizon.com/>