Subject: RE: Ticket INQ2011083101295, Labor Law Poster Service, Account Y2663877, Refund Request $2233.35, Ownership Email
From: "Larsen, Barbara \(Barb\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:56:40 +0000

Dear Mr. Bishop,

I have been assigned to work your issue #INQ2011083101295.  The
following is a summary of your issue: 

This is for a refund request in the amount of $2,233.35 on account
number Y2663877.

In order to process this refund request, I will need you to confirm that
the following address is the address that you would like the refund to
be sent to.  

The address for the refund to be sent is:

Labor Law Poster Services

7402 Westshire Drive, Suite 100

Lansing, MI 48917

 

Please reply to this email with the word "approved" if you approve the
refund being sent to the address above or reply to this email with the
address you would like the refund sent to if the address above is
incorrect.

Should you have questions or concerns related to this request, please
contact me at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  at the number below.

 

Sincerely,
 
Barbara Larsen
Verizon Customer Care Representative
6415 Business Center Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
800-201-4861 ext 2431
Fax # 866-248-2293
 
  <https://enterprisecenter.verizon.com/>