Subject: INQ2011083101295, Account Y2663877, LABOR LAW POSTER SVC, Refund request $2233.35, Resolution
From: "Eckard, Lincoln L \(Link\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 18:59:49 +0000

Dear Mr. Bishop,

I have reviewed your account and I see that this refund was approved and
a check was cut on 09/16/11. The check number is 5000140501. The check
should reach you on or before 09/30/11.

At this time, I am closing ticket INQ2011083101295. Please feel free to
contact me at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  or 800-201-4861ext-2426 if
you have any questions regarding this refund request.  

You may receive an email survey within the next 3 to 5 days from Verizon
Business for your experience with this transaction.  The ticket number
in the subject line of this request will be referenced in that survey

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for being a valued
customer of Verizon Business.

Sincerely,

 

Lincoln Eckard

Customer Care Representative

Direct - 1-800-201-4861 x-2426

FAX 1-866-248-2293

[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>